Thursday, December 02, 2010 9:30 AM
User Group: East of Toronto .NET User Group
Speaker: Chris Dufour
Location: Ajax Community Centre
If you’re interested in getting started with Silverlight development or enhancing your existing skills then this Silverlight Firestarter event is for you! But wait, it gets better. You can join myself and other user group members and watch the live stream together and discuss what is being presented. Register early as space is limited.
What is the Silverlight Firestarter?
- An Event. A one day, global, live streamed and on demand event keynoted by Scott Guthrie.
- Training. New self-paced labs and walk through videos.
- Interactive. Watch live and ask the Silverlight product team questions during the event.
- Why Silverlight? Silverlight is a powerful development platform for creating engaging, interactive user experiences for Web, desktop, and mobile applications when online or offline.
Something for Everyone
- Just starting out with Silverlight? Watch our On-Ramp sessions to get you started.
- Already Building business applications? Watch live to improve your skills and understanding.
- Got questions? Chat with the Silverlight product team live or in person.
|11:30am||Chris Dufour||Socialize and refreshments|
|12:00pm||Scott Guthrie||The future of Silverlight|
|1:45pm||Jesse Liberty||Data Binding Strategies with Silverlight and WP7|
|2:30pm||Yavor Georgiev||Building Compelling Apps with WCF using REST and LINQ|
|4:00pm||Dan Wahlin||Building Feature Rich Business Apps Today with RIA Services|
|4:45pm||John Papa||MVVM: Why and How? Tips and Patterns using MVVM and Service Patterns with Silverlight and WP7|
|5:45pm||Tim Heuer||Tips and Tricks for a Great Installation Experience|
|6:30pm|| Mike Cook
|Tune Your Application: Profiling and Performance Tips|
|7:30pm||Jaime Rodriguez||Performance Tips for Silverlight Windows Phone 7|